Commercial Auto Coverage
Insurance for the Hardworker
Different businesses have different auto insurance needs. At Murphy Insurance we will help you protect your business with coverage and claims service that’s tailored to your unique needs.
A Commercial Auto policy from Murphy Insurance offers:
- Competitive rates for virtually every driver, regardless of driving experience or record. You’ll get even better rates for drivers with clean records and CDL (commercial driver’s license) experience.
- Coverage for nearly all commercial autos, such as pickup trucks, vans, automobiles, and SUVs. Let us find a policy that will make sure your trucks, including dump trucks, box trucks, straight trucks, tractor-trailer combos, and tow trucks are fully coverered at a rate that wont break the bank.
- Insurance policies for virtually all types of businesses, from new ventures to established corporations. We can even write you a policy that will provide you with coverage for seasonal businesses.
- Coverage limits of up to $1 million combined single limit (CSL)
More About Commercial Auto Insurance Products
Talk to us TODAY about our commercial auto products which include the following:
Small Business Auto InsuranceSmall business is defined as privately-owned corporations, partnerships, and sole proprietorships with up to 100 employees that typically operate everyday vehicles, such as pickup trucks, vans, cars, and SUVs.
Tow Truck InsuranceA tow truck business is any business that earns income by towing or providing roadside repair to disabled vehicles; operating a repair facility; or performing some repossession work. If there’s a tow truck in your garage, ask your commercial auto agent if you need a commercial policy.
Examples of tow truck businesses include: roadside service providers, auto club contractors, rotational towing, auto body shops, auto mechanical repair, full service stations, auto salvage, auction haulers, and more.
Commercial Heavy Truck InsuranceOur truck insurance is specifically designed to protect heavy vehicles. With Liability Insurance options ranging from minimum limits up to $1 million combined single limit (CSL), We will shop on your behalf to locate a policy that’s just right for your vehicle.
Common vehicle types covered under our truck insurance include: box trucks, dump trucks, flatbed trucks, express delivery trucks, refrigerated trucks, tanker trucks, tractors, and many more.
New Business Insurance
A new business is any business that’s just getting started, whether it’s still in the planning stages or you’re still in your first year of operations. Progressive and your commercial auto agent offer a range of commercial auto insurance products designed to meet the specific needs of new ventures. And to really help you get started on the right track, your commercial auto agent offers advice and information designed to help you make the right decisions about the right commercial auto insurance for your new business.
Seasonal Business Vehicle Insurance
A seasonal business is any business that operates only during specific times of the year, such as during specific months or for an entire season. Seasonal businesses can be trucking or small businesses.
Examples of seasonal businesses that might need commercial car insurance include: ice cream trucks, snowplowing services, landscapers, fishing charters and tax consultants.
The following classes of risk can be bound through our Commercial Auto Risk Program.
- Long Haul
- Public Auto
- Log Trucks
- Dump Trucks
- Wreckers, including on hook
- Farm Gate Haulers
- Mobile Home Haulers
- Emergency Medical & Non Emergency Medical
- Occupational Accident
- Taxis, Limos, Church Buses and Vans
- Admitted and Non-admitted Dealers & Non-Dealers (For Private Passenger)
- Garage keepers Legal Liability
- Dealers Open Lot
- Mobile Repair Operations
- Motorcycle Repair
- Heavy Equipment Repair
- Packages Available (Property & Garage Coverage)
- Classes include Motorcycle and RV Dealers
- Tractor / Truck Repair & Sales